Please note that prescription spectacles are individually made for you and are not re-saleable items.
We require a minimum deposit of 50% of the total value of the order to commence production of your spectacles.
Once an order for presciption spectacles has been electronically transmitted to our suppliers we are unable to cancel or amend their manufacture. Therefore, spectacle orders cannot be cancelled or amended once an order has been confirmed.
At EyeStyle Centre we will endeavour to provide you with the highest level of customer service. We want you to be entirely satisfied with your purchase and offer a 30 day tolerance guarantee on all new prescription spectacles. In the unlikely event that your new spectacles do not meet your expectations, please arrange an appointment to return to the practice within this time to discuss the matter with a member of our dispensing staff in the first instance. We will do all that we can to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. In addition to your tolerance guarantee you will find many frame manufacturers offer one or two year guarantees on their frames against failure through normal wear and tear; and lens manufacturers typically offer a two year guarantee against the failure of anti-reflection coatings, (selected coatings only). Please ask a member of staff for further details.
It is also possible to protect your spectacles against accidental damage by becoming a member of eyeplan™, again should you require further information about this please ask a member of staff.
Any Order and subsequent purchase of Goods (as defined below) or services from EyeStyle Centre shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
In these Conditions:
"EyeStyle Centre Direct" is the trading name for EyeStyle Centre Opticians Limited, trading on the internet at www.eyestylecentredirect.com.
"We" / "Us" / "Our" refers to EyeStyle Centre, "You" / "Yours" refers to the Customer
UK company number: 4504484.
VAT registration number: GB 768 5858 57.
Registered office: 1 Folly Farm Lane, Ringwood, Hants.
All Customer Obligations
1. By submitting your order to EyeStyle Centre you confirm:
i. You are aged 18 or over and are not registered blind or partially sighted;
ii. You are in possession of a written prescription for your spectacles that has been given to you by a suitably qualified person in the last 24 months (or 12 months if you are aged 70 or over); and
iii. You will supply accurate details of your current prescription (including any notes on the prescription) when requested.
Contact Lens Customers
By placing an order you are confirming that:
i) you have a valid current contact lens specification which has not exceeded the expiry date annotated on it and which has been issued by a registered optician or contact lens practitioner for the contact lenses which you are ordering.
ii) the data you provide concerning the condition of your eyes corresponds to the data found on your current contact lens specification.
iii) you consent to us contacting your optician or contact lens practitioner to verify your contact lens specification if required , and that if the verified details do not match those provided by you, we will be unable to complete the sale to you until you undergo an eye test with an optician or contact lens practitioner. If, for any reason, you do not wish to undergo an eye test, you may cancel the order.
iv) you know of no reason why the contact lenses which you are ordering would not be appropriate for you.
v) you are not experiencing any discomfort with the contact lenses you are currently prescribed to wear.
vi) the order placed through this Website represents a request for contact lenses by you, which fulfils the needs of you yourself and no other person.
vii) you are aged 18 years or over.
viii) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Orders for Goods
1. Orders to EyeStyle Centre must be submitted either via the web at www.eyestylecentredirect.com.
2. Submission of an Order represents an offer to purchase Goods from EyeStyle Centre, and we may confirm receipt of this offer via email.
3. Your order is accepted once the required payment has been accepted or when the relevant goods are shipped, whichever occurs first. We will confirm acceptance of your Order via email.
4. We will endevour to supply you with goods as quickly as possible however there maybe delays outside of our control due to manufacturer supply.
Limitations of Supply
1. We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that all Orders are fulfilled; however we cannot guarantee the availability of Goods. If the Goods you have ordered are unavailable, we will attempt to contact you to give you a choice to receive an alternative or a refund. If we are unable to contact you, your Order will be cancelled and you will be given a full refund.
2. On the advice of our Qualified Dispensing Opticians, we have absolute discretion as to whether or not to accept your Order.
3. If considered necessary or appropriate before an Order is accepted, EyeStyle Centre's Qualified Dispensing Opticians have absolute discretion:
i. to contact you to discuss your Order, provide advice and/or arrange a free face-to-face consultation with you;
ii. to request that you send us a copy of your written prescription;
iii. to contact directly, or request that you contact, the optician who provided your prescription to verify and/or discuss your prescription;
iv. to request that you obtain your pupillary distance measurement from your optician; or
v. request that you obtain a new written prescription from your optician.
Prices and Payment
1. Prices stated are inclusive of any Value Added Tax (VAT) that may be required to be remitted to tax authorities by EyeStyle Centre.
2. We will use best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the prices and price related information stated in our current catalogue and on the Site.
3. However we cannot guarantee that we will not make a mistake and misprice an item inadvertently. If this is the case, the Qualified Dispensing Optician reviewing and authorising your Order will notify you of the error before your payment is processed. You will then have the choice to either accept the correct price or to cancel your Order.
Delivery and Carriage
1. We will make reasonable endeavours to ensure your Goods are dispatched to you as quickly as possible after placing your order. Please note we do not guarantee the availability of products or dispatch times. Subject to delays outside EyeStyle Centres control, the overall delivery period should not exceed 30 days.
2. You will be notified by email at the time your Goods are dispatched.
3. Delivery of the Goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time you placed your Order.
4. If your Goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of you receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us. Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
5. In the case of non delivery, if either EyeStyle Centre or Royal Mail is at fault, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or re-delivery.
Returns (of Goods)
EyeStyle Centre will issue a full refund or replacement of goods in all instances where:
1. prescription glasses/sunglasses or contact lenses are supplied to the wrong prescription/specification.
2. products are supplied damaged
3. products ordered by you (and which are confirmed by EyeStyle Centre as available) either within 21 days of the dispatch date do not arrive at the delivery address.
4. products you have ordered are returned to EyeStyle Centre as undeliverable by the postal service
5. you exercise your cancellation right and you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period.
A refund or replacement will be issued to you following receipt by EyeStyle Centre of the returned goods. Such refund or replacement will be provided within 30 days of the date the returned goods are received.
Please note that all returns (including where you exercise your cancellation rights) are to be returned with all component parts within 30 days of you receiving the goods.
If you have any questions regarding the returns policy please contact our head office T: 01202 890904.
Copyright and Trademarks
1. The Site's design, names, text, images, graphics, logo are all owned by, or licensed to, EyeStyle Centre Opticians. They may not be reproduced for any commercial or public purpose without the expressed consent of EyeStyle Centre Opticians.
2. The "EyeStyle Centre" name or any other registered or unregistered trademarks displayed on the Site may not be used without the prior consent of EyeStyle Centre Opticians.
Your right to cancel
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase at any point from the time of ordering until seven working days after delivery.
If we've already shipped your order, you'll need to package the items and send them back to us.
If you have any comments or concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact:
EyeStyle Centre Opticians
A: 141-143 Station Road, West Moors, Ferndown, Dorset BH22 0HT
T: 01202 890904